Statement of Faith
Charlottetown Bible Chapel
- We believe that the Scriptures, both the Old and New Testaments in their original texts, are fully inspired by the Holy Spirit, without error, and are the final authority for the church.
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three Persons, Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the absolute deity and full humanity of our Lord Jesus Christ. We believe in his virgin birth, His sinless life, the authenticity of His miracles, His atoning death, His bodily resurrection, and His present mediatorial Â work in heaven.
- We believe in the personality and deity of the Holy Spirit. We believe He gives life, He sanctifies, He empowers and comforts all believers.
- We believe that man was originally created sinless. Tempted by Satan, man fell and thereby brought the whole race under the condemnation of eternal separation from God.
- We believe that man is saved through repentance toward God and faith toward our Lord Jesus Christ. Justification is through grace alone.
- We believe that the church is the body of Jesus Christ composed of all true believers. The present work of the church is the worship of God, the perfecting of the saints, and the evangelization Â of the world.
- We believe in the personal and bodily return of the Lord Jesus Christ to consummate our salvation and establish His glorious kingdom.